Monday, November 19, 2012
David Bond's "Sweet Music"
Title: Sweet Music
Publisher: Desert Breeze Publishing
Cover blurb: Keith Weaver (Jessie’s brother from The Attaché), now a construction contractor, is hired by Allison Albright’s parents to remodel their house. Keith faces difficult financial and personal issues, with choices in front of him with no easy solution. Allison is engaged to a wealthy land developer. After postponing their wedding, setting a new date isn’t high on her fiancé’s priority list. Then, a diabetes diagnosis rocks Allison’s world, but so does Keith Weaver.
1) How did this story come to you?
This is book 2 in a trilogy. All 3 books feature a medical condition I have. Blindness (bk. 1, The Attaché), diabetes (bk. 2, Sweet Music), and epilepsy (bk. 3, Out Of The Desert).
2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
Part of a 3-book contract. Actually, I have 2, 3-book contracts with Desert Breeze. The series called, All Things Are Possible, featuring Sweet Music as bk. 2, and the second series, A Time For Everything.
3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.Perhaps the 3 medical conditions I happen to have! Really, I’m pretty much a no-frills guy. Let’s see… Okay. I bowled a 113 as a blind person, better than my wife’s score! And, not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but I don’t use my cane around the house, or to take the trash can out to the curb. My collapsible cane remains in the car, although, I do have a backup cane available for my use in the garage should I need it.
4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
I’m working on book 3 in the All Things Are Possible series, Out Of The Desert.
5) Parting comments?
I think Sweet Music is my best novel so far. This is a learning experience, and I’m so thankful to be blessed with the creativity and desire to write Christian fiction.
6) Where can fans find you on the internet?
Visit my web site for the latest information on my books, including direct “Where To Purchase” links: