Publisher: Barbour Publishing
Cover blurb:Explore the luxuries of America’s largest home through the eyes of the fiction Bradford sisters. Having been orphaned, they each secure work and lodging at the Biltmore estate. Charity, a laundress; Peggy, an assistant cook, Selma, a chambermaid; and Melissa, a stable "boy" each experience adventures in employment and romance that culminate at Christmastime when the Vanderbilts’ hospitality is at its grandest level.
1) How did this story come to you?
Sylvia Barnes approached me about joining this collection. Peggy is the oldest sister and I just knew she’d be a wonderful cook but I also knew she’d be allergic to bees. The Biltmore house fascinated me from the beginning and Peggy’s story simply unfolded as I researched this wonderful piece of history.
2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
I am very lucky to have a support group called The Bards Of Faith. We like to brainstorm and help each other get published. This book started with the Bards and has been a wonderful adventure. One of our members pitched the story at the ACFW conference to Rebecca Germany. She liked the idea and from there we researched and wrote our stories.
3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.
1. The older I get the more recluse I become.
2. I love to read fantasy fiction
3. I have moved out of my writing cottage and into an office, if you’ve been following me for long, you know I LOVED my writing cottage.
4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
Right now I’m working on a mail order bride historical romance. My next release will be in May and is a Love Inspired Historical titled, The Marshal’s Promise. I’m thrilled to be a part of the LIH family!
5) Parting comments?
I love writing and would enjoy hearing from readers. Feel free to email me at email@example.com Thank you for having me. This has been fun!
6) Where can fans find you on the internet?
www.rhondagibson.com or visit my blog at http://rhondagibson.blogspot.com