Title: The Covering
Publisher: White Rose Publishing
Cover blurb: What do a woman of faith and a heathen biker have in common? The devil of course.
1) How did this story come to you?
I’ve always been fascinated by glimpses into the spirit realm, whether through God’s Word, testimonies, or fiction, like Frank Peretti’s Darkness series. I wanted to illustrate that forces for Good and evil are always at work around us and the lengths God will go to to show us the Truth.
2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
As I tell everyone, it was only God. I couldn’t afford to attend a writer’s conference, so God led me to a free online conference where I pitched the book to Nicola Martinez. In five minutes I had a request for the entire manuscript and signed the contract shortly thereafter.
3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.
1. This year marks the first time I’ve read the entire Bible, cover to cover. I always intended to but this year I actually did it, lol.
2. I know many women won’t agree, but I DO NOT find Brad Pitt sexy. I just don’t get what the big deal is. 3. I can get almost any knot out of anything.
4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
My next book is about a young woman who is suddenly gifted with an extraordinary singing voice, how she uses her gift, and the consequences of her choices. Of course there is a love interest – an autobiographer doing her story.
5) Parting comments?
Thanks for having me, it was a blast =-)
6) Where can fans find you on the internet?
http://www.danapratola.webs.com/ or facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Dana-Pratola-Author/221067454600043