The Day of the Lord. To learn more about Lyle and his book, read on!
Title: The Day of The Lord
Publisher: Biblemystery.com Publishing
Cover blurb: The evil Abaddon, of Revelation 9:11, drools with desire for his release from the abyss and his makeshift throne room deep in volcano Sharat Kovakab in Syria. His hoards of scorpion tailed locusts lust for escape from the pit to torture mankind.
1) How did this story come to you?
The person who co-authored this work, Dr. Terry Gage, is an expert in eschatology. He asked me to write the novel with his notes about the end of days and Biblical references. The Day of the Lord is mentioned in Joel 2:31 which says “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, in the presence of the great and terrible day of the Lord…” The novel is based on the events leading up to and including that great and terrible time which will take place at the end of days.
2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
That journey was simple. Dr. Gage has a publishing business, so we used his.
3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.
1. I have been both a Deputy Sheriff and have done full time missionary work. 2. I received my Bachelor of Theology degree when I was 60 yrs old. 3. I have published 5 other novels for the Christian mystery lover.
4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
I am working on a novel that deals with some of the great events in the Bible from an angel’s point of view. I have a sea novel at the publisher now. It’s an adventure describing events in the life of a smuggler in the South China Seas. I think I will write a sequel to that novel.
5) Parting comments?
I love writing mysteries for Christians who enjoy the excitement and adventure in a good mystery, but dislike the profanity and obscene events that other writers surprise them with.
6) Where can fans find you on the internet?