Sunday, November 29, 2009

NaNoWriMo Success!


I'm happy to say that perseverance paid off. I finished NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) about a week early. The book I wrote during NaNo is an inspirational romantic suspense called Queen of Hearts. It will be released through Desert Breeze Publishing in April 2010 if all goes as planned.
This book was particularly fun because my husband helped me brainstorm the plot. He's not much of a reader, but wants to read it. I have a really hard time coming up with titles. He gave it the title, Queen of Hearts, and threw in some ideas that helped move the plot along. It's pretty suspenseful. Even scared me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Barbara M. Britton and spotlight of Lioness...

We're happy to have Barbara M. Britton with us talking about her book Lioness . To learn more about her and Lioness, please read o...