- Amazing Love Amazing Love, the modern-day story of Hosea and Gomer from the Bible, speaks of God's unconditional love, mercy, and grace and how much loving someone that much can cost.
This Time for Keeps: India McGuire had no idea that a long, lost love from years ago would breeze back into town the night she accepts an engagement ring from another man. Should she keep the ring and the stability that comes with it or risk everything and follow her heart?
- Something Beautiful...coming January 2013! Lauren Milton discovers SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL in the arms of Antony Marcos, a Hispanic bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks, who saves her from a gang that accosts her on campus. She can't help herself even though no one approves of their relationship and Antony is rumored to have gang connections.
- The Hotline Girl...coming June 2013!
- Luck of the Draw...coming November 2013!
- Mistaken Identity: Eden Morgan longs for a boyfriend of her own, an impossible goal when her best friend, Lexi Branson, gets all the attention and all the guys. When they fall in love with the same guy, Eden believes she doesn't have a chance. She can only hope that sometimes the good girl gets the guy.
- Shattered Identity: Nineteen-year-old Lexi Branson thinks she's found the guy of her dreams. He's hot, wealthy, and older. She soon finds out that sometimes the perfect guy turns out to be perfectly dangerous.
Double Identity: Coming in December 2012! Seventeen-year old Bree is shocked when she discovers she has a twin sister, even more shocked to find that she's an identical twin. When Bree's sister becomes obsessed with her boyfriend, Luke, Bree must decide who wants who and who's telling the truth.
- Zoe Mack and the Secret of the Love Letters: Zoe's cousin Emma thinks she's the recipient of some sick joke when an old boyfriend she thought dead shows up on the internet. Can Zoe solve the mystery that's causing Emma so much pain when her attraction to the town bad boy is so distracting?
- Zoe Mack and a Case of Fatal Attraction: Zoe Mack faints at the sight of blood. When her detective agency takes a case involving the disappearance of blood from a local blood bank, can Zoe determine if a creepy vampire-like guy is stealing it to use in some weird cult ritual?
- Witty Quotes for Readers and Writers is a collection of over 800 quotes about writing, reading, and books. This book is dedicated to all the great authors who have been and who are to come.
- Designing Destiny: When Destiny Dean's grandmother learns that she's been given six months to live, she grieves the fact that she won't be around to watch her only grandchild grow to adulthood. She ponders how she might have an impact on Destiny's life and an idea comes to her. Taking out a leather bound journal, she begins to write down all the advice she would have given Destiny had she been a part of her life.This book is Christian-based and includes a section of encouraging Scriptures.
- Lessons from the Open Road is a devotional that applies the lessons learned while riding a motorcycle to Biblical principles. Each of the 33 devotions ends with Scripture and prayer.