Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review of the movie "Do You Believe?"


I took my 13 year old niece to see the movie, "Do You Believe?" earlier in the week. I'm not a huge fan of watching movies in the theater because I like to wait on movies to be released on DVD so I can get comfy in home in my PJs with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of Ginger Ale. I've had a change in the way I think about Christian-based movies lately and that is...if we don't support them, they're going to be gone. I'll gladly spend my money to support Christian-based movies because I want the production companies that make them to remain in business to they'll continue to give us good, clean faith-based films.

If you choose to watch "Do You Believe?" in the theater, take your tissues! We cried though about a third of the movie. The message is tremendous. If you have an unsaved family member or friend, ask them to if they'd like to go watch a movie with you. I can see this movie changing lives. I absolutely loved it and will buy it when it comes out on DVD and watch it again.

Movie Synopsis:
A dozen different souls - all moving in different directions, all longing for something more. As their lives unexpectedly intersect, they each are about to discover there is power in the Cross of Christ - even if they don't believe it. Yet.
When a local pastor is shaken to the core by the visible faith of an old street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a faith-fueled journey that powerfully impacts everyone it touches in ways that only God could orchestrate.

Have you seen it? Did you like it? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought. Click below to watch the movie trailer.





No comments:

Post a Comment